Friday, June 25, 2010

Today we corrected our speeches. We each traded so that we could correct others. I corrected Jeffrey's, but he kept on asking me to hand it back. William corrected mine and said he couldn't understand which side I was on. Then we read stories about a family who were going to prepare for Christmas and the father showed her daughter a room about the news articles he wrote to them and every day, he would cut out his article from their newspaper because the wife was embarrassed that he would fail.
As we went on Peter kept on asking questions to see if we were paying attention to his class. I don't know why he had to keep on asking questions. He called on some of us to read the speech. After that, then we started correcting essasy. Carl gave William an F+ for writing reasons instead of an essay and then William asked Carl what side I was on. I thought that was a stupid question because I was originallly for animal testing depending on the situation. For example, you could test some medicine drugs but if you test some dangerous chemical, than no.
When we started to do our speeches, I did Jeffery's speech.I did all the hand motions and everything else. I read some things from the paper, but there was not enough paper. Carl said that was fantastic. When William read mines, he said he couldn't do it because it wasn't readable. Carl had him make it up and after that, when William sat down, he looked as if he were crying. His eyes were watering and everything and they were red. In all today's class was fun because we only had to correct our speeches.

1 comment: